GENERAL TERMS FOR USING ON-LINE STORE WWW.NESPRESSO.BG
Please, before shopping through the web site www.nespresso.bg, read carefully the following General Terms.
The present document represents General terms for using the on-line store www.nespresso.bg, according to which “SF1 Coffee” EOOD sells and delivers the goods published by it through on-line store www.nespresso.bg. These terms are binding for all the Clients. The Clients are considered as informed and express their consent with them before the making of the purchase order from the on-line store. By accepting these General terms, the Clients give their explicit consent for concluding of a distance contract within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
I. GENERAL TERMS
Art. 1 www.nespresso.bg is a web site for electronic trade on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and its publishing has the meaning of a public offer for conclusion of a purchase contract with “SF1 Coffee” EOOD. The contract with the Client is concluded through the making of an offer by the Client in the form of a purchase order, made through www.nespresso.bg, accepted and confirmed by “SF1 Coffee” EOOD through telephone 0800 90091 or e-mail, the System sends automatically an answer to the Client regarding the acceptance of the order and the status of the order.
Art. 2. (1) The present General terms regulate the relations between “SF1 Coffee” EOOD, UIC 205701199, with seat and registered address: city of Sofia, Stolichna municipality – Triaditsa Region, 3, D-r Hristo Stambolski Str., floor 3, represented by the Managing director Ljubitsa Ralevic, hereinafter referred to as Supplier and the Clients (users, recipients of the service) of the on-line store www.nespresso.bg.
(2) Client within the meaning of the present General terms, is every individual or legal entity, using the web site www.nespresso.bg for purchasing the goods, offered in the on-line store.
Art. 3. Object of the sales are the goods, offered in the web site at the moment of making the purchase order by the Client, for which it is indicated that they are in stock. The goods, object of the sales through the site, are described in it by type.
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Clients, provided in the applicable legislation and the present General terms.
ІІ. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPLIER AND FOR THE OFFERED GOODS AND SERVICES
Чл. 5. Information, provided according to the requirements of the Law on electronic trade and Consumers Protection Act:
1. The name of the Supplier: SF1 Coffee EOOD;
2. Seat and registered address of the Supplier: city of Sofia, Stolichna municipality – Triaditsa Region, 3, D-r Hristo Stambolski Str., floor 3, e-mail: email@example.com, Internet page: www.nespresso.bg;
3. Address of the activity: Republic of Bulgaria, city of Sofia, Stolichna municipality – Triaditsa Region, 3, 19, Yakubitsa, floor 2
4. Contact details: city of Sofia, Stolichna municipality – Triaditsa Region, 3, 19, Yakubitsa, floor 2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet page: www.nespresso.bg;
5. Entering in public registers:
The Supplier is registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 205701199;
6. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG 205701199;
7. Authorities, inspecting the activity of the Supplier:
(1) Commission on data protection
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission on consumer protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A, Slaveikov Sq., floor 3, 4 and 6,
tel.: 02 / 933 05 65
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hot line: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
(3) Commission for protection on competition
Address: Sofia 1000, 18. Vitosha Blvd.
tel: (02) 935 61 13
fax: (02) 980 73 15
Web site: www.cpc.bg
(4) Regional Directorate on food safety – Sofia city
Address: Sofia, 7, Danail Nikolaev Blvd.
8. General characteristics of the offered goods and/or services: the characteristics of the offered goods are specified in the page of every product;
9. Price of goods or services (all taxes included): the price of the offered goods is pointed under every item. The price is in BGN with VAT included.;
10. The amount of the expenses related to the delivery of the items ordered (postal and transport expenses): the delivery expenses are described in detail in Section VI.
11. The value of using the distance communication medium when it is calculated in a different way from the one indicated in the basic tariff: "ESEF1 Coffe" EOOD does not impose additional value on the distance communication means for the conclusion of the contract;
12. Conditions for payment, delivery and execution of the contract, terms for delivery of the ordered goods: fully described below in Sections IV, V and VI;
13. Period, during which the offered proposal or price remain in force: biding for both sides are the prices, pointed in the current ob-line store at the moment of making the order;
14. Conditions, term and way of exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract, cases in which the right of withdrawal is not provided are described in detail in Section VIII;
15. Minimum duration of the contract: by contracts for permanent or periodic deliveries of goods or services: “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD does not offer conclusion of contracts for permanent or periodic delivery of goods or services.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
Rights and obligations of the Client:
Art. 6. (1) The Client has the right:
- to inspect the goods their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
- to order goods from the on-line shop www.nespresso.bg under the terms and conditions, specified in these General terms;
- to receive the ordered goods on an delivery address, pointed by him/her after confirmation by a representative of “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD, sent by e-mail in advance;
- to receive detailed report for the purchase made, which includes information about all the purchased goods – type, size (if applicable), colour (if applicable), number; the single price for each product; total amount due; identification data for the deliverer, including address, telephone and other contact details
- to be informed about the status of his/her order.
(2) Client, who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of Consumers Protection Act, has the rest of the rights according to the Consumers Protection Act.
(3) Client has no right to use the site for sending any material, whose content is illegal, untrue, misleading, intimidating, inciting, offensive, disgraceful, slanderous, indecent, pornographic, religious or material that is likely to incite behavior may be considered as violation of the law or a crime and may lead to civil or criminal responsibility or in other way may violate the law or the good will. If the Client does not take into consideration this obligation, the latter is fully responsible for the damages caused to “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD.
Art. 7. The Client bears full responsibility for the keeping safe his/her user name and password, as well as for all the actions, performed by him/her or by third party by using his/her username and password.
Art. 8. The Client is obliged:
- to provide true and precise information for his/her name, family name, exact address for delivery, telephone for contact and e-mail;
- to pay the price of the ordered goods, pointed in the information upon generating and confirming of the order;
- to provide an opportunity the goods to be received on the appointed delivery address;
- to pay the transportation costs in the cases, when they are for at his/her expense.
Rights and obligations of “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD:
Art. 9 “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD has the right:
- to receive timely all the amounts due for the purchased goods and their delivery;
- at any time and without previous notice to make changes in the materials, services and prices;
- to receive from the Client the following data: name (for the individuals – first and family name, for the legal entities and sole proprietors – name of the firm), address, telephone, e-mail address;
- to send the Client, upon an expressed consent, by e-mail, telephone, short text messages (sms, e-mail or other forms of messages) or through other means of addressed advertisement information about current promotions, special offers, new products and all other information, related to him/her as a Client;
- has the right to collect and use information about its Clients, upon an expressed consent from them, in order to improve the quality of the offered goods and services and for satisfaction of consumers’ needs, as well as with the purpose to research the satisfaction from the purchased goods and the quality of the service offered;
- at any time, without noticing the Client, when the latter uses the site in violation of the current terms, as well as at “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD’s sole discretion to terminate the access of the user to the site.
Art. 10. “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD is obliged:
- to transfer to the Client the right of ownership of the ordered goods;
- to deliver to the Client the goods ordered under the terms and conditions for delivery, published on this web site and these General terms, at price, actual at the date of making the order;
IV. CONCLUSION OF A SALE-PURCHASE CONTRACT
Art. 11. (1) The Client concludes a sale-purchase contract for goods offered by www.nespresso.bg, through the interface of the Supplier, accessible on its Internet page on the address www.nespresso.bg. The current General terms are an inseparable part of any contract, and their acceptance is a mandatory and necessary condition for shopping through the on-line store of the Supplier.
(2) Pursuant to the sale-purchase contract concluded with the Client, the Supplier is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the goods ordered through the interface to the Client.
(3) The Client pays to the Supplier the price of the ordered goods and the expenses for delivery of the goods according to the conditions, defined on the page of www.nespresso.bg and these General terms.
(4) The Supplier delivers the goods ordered by the Client within the terms and under the conditions, defined by the Supplier on the page of of www.nespresso.bg and these General terms.
Art. 12. (1) The Client and the Supplier agree that all the statements between them related to the conclusion and execution of the sale-purchase contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is presumed that the electronic statements, made by the Clients of the site, are made by the persons, pointed in the information, provided by the Client upon registration, if the Client has entered the relative username and password.
Art 13. (1) The Supplier and the Client conclude separate sale-purchase contracts for the goods, ordered by the Client, nevertheless they have been chosen by one and the same electronic order and from one and the same sales list.
(2) The Supplier may deliver the goods ordered with separate sale-purchase contract together and at the same time.
(3) The rights of the Client in relation with the delivered goods are exercised separately for each sale-purchase contract. The exercising of the rights in relation to one of the delivered goods does not interfere with the sale-purchase contracts for the other goods. In case the Client has the quality of a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, the execution of the right of withdrawal from the sale-purchase contract of a particular item does not affect the sale-purchase contracts for the other goods, delivered to the consumer.
Art. 14. When exercising the rights under the sale-purchase contract, the Client is obliged to indicate accurately and unambiguously the contract and the goods in respect of which he exercises the rights.
Art. 15. The Client may pay the price for the individual sale-purchase contracts at once at the time of ordering the goods or delivering them.
Art. 16. The purchase of goods in an online store is available for both Clients - Registered Users and Clients who fill in their data once upon ordering.
Registration of a user:
Art. 17. The registration in the current site is free and gives the opportunity to the Client to skip the entering of his/her personal data upon every purchase. In order to be registered on the Internet site www.nespresso.bg, the Client must complete the on-line registration form. The Client is obliged to provide complete, correct and accurate data. In case of incorrect or incomplete data being provided, ESEF1 Coffee EOOD has the right not to deliver the order, for which it does not owe any compensation to the Client.
Art. 18. The registration on the site www.nespresso.bg is completed in the following way:
1. Selecting the "Login and Registration" button;
2. Entry of personal data, including e-mail address;
3. Entry of delivery data;
4. If the Client wishes, by check button he / she states that he / she wants to receive an invoice, and then enters the invoice data;
6. Registration is completed by pressing the "Registration" button.
Art. 19. (1) Upon completion of the procedure, the Client receives at the e-mail address specified by him a confirmation of registration, username and password.
(2) The Client is obliged to keep the received username and password and is fully responsible for all actions performed with them.
(3) In case of lost (forgotten) password, “ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD sends a new password to the Client's e-mail, after duly informing the Client about the need thereof.
Art. 20. (1) A Client who has registered on the website of the e-store www.nespresso.bg, has the right to log in to his / her account using the password and username specified at registration.
(2) Through the link in his/her Profile “Editing menu” the Client will be able to edit his personal data, change his password and delivery address. The Website does not allow change of the Client's e-mail address. Should the Client's e-mail address be changed, a new registration should be made.
Conclusion of a contract by a registered user:
Art. 21. (1) The procedure for conclusion of the contract is standard and goes through the following stages:
1. The Client logs into his/her own profile by entering their username and password and selects the product his/her want to order. In case the Client is not registered on the Supplier's site, the access to the Supplier's product catalog shall not be preceded by entering a user name and password.
2. By clicking the "Buy" button, the product selected by the Client will appear in the shopping cart. An unlimited number of products can be added to it, as well as to remove those which he/she cancels.
3. When selecting the "Enter Cart" button, the Client sees the selected products up to the moment of shopping with a picture, name and number of the product, quantity requested, unit price, total price, as well as the delivery charge of the goods selected by him. After entering the shopping cart, the Client can change the quantity of the selected product or delete it from the cart in case he / she wishes to cancel the selected product.
4. Prior to the completion of the order, upon change of the delivery data of the registered user, the Client has the option to make correction in the data by pressing the button "Change the delivery data" and enter new, up-to-date data.
5. Order Completion: Items in the shopping cart have not yet been ordered. When the Client decides that he/she is ready with his choice and all he/she wants to order is in the shopping cart, he/she must indicate the chosen method of payment by check button. Upon completion of the order, a new window opens, showing the order made by the Client and the cost of delivery of the selected items.
6. The procedure is completed by clicking on the "Buy" button.
(2) Detailed data from the placed order is received from the Client at the e-mail address specified by him/her. The system automatically generates the order number, which is provided to the e-mail specified by the Client, with the help of which the Client can check at what stage of execution the corresponding order is.
(3) If the Client specify when making the order an incomplete, incorrect or wrong address or telephone number, it is considered that the order is invalid and no obligation for its execution by ESEF1 Coffee EOOD arises.
V. PRICE AND WAYS OF PAYMENT
Art. 23. (1) Through debit/credit card using virtual POS terminal (on-line payment):
а) The bank cards, with which you can make on-line payments are with brands Borica, MasterCard, Masetro, Amex and Visa. It is necessary to make sure that your card is open for Internet transactions.
b) The safety upon entering and transmission of card data is ensured by the means of using SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment page of the servicing bank.
- The authenticity of your card is checked by entering security code (CVV2);
- In addition, for your identification as a cardholder the payment server for e-commerce of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card transactions - Veryfied by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered for using them.
d) The data that the Client must fill in when paying by card are:
- Card details (number, validity date, 3-digit security code, cardholder name)
- Authentication Details - to identify you as a cardholder, our payment bank e-commerce server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of international card organizations - Veryfied by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode. If you are registered with your Issuing Bank in these security schemes, a page will appear on your screen where you need to enter your authentication password.
- Order details: the order number, the date it was made, the goods ordered and the total amount due.
“ESEF1 Coffee” EOOD does not collect card data and as a trader does not have access to them. Access to your card data has only our servicing bank.
e) The transaction currency (the one that is entered on the payment page upon purchase) is Bulgarian Lev. When paying by card through a virtual POS terminal, the Client deposits an amount equal to the value of the placed order together with the cost of delivery and only after the deposit transaction is confirmed, the ordered goods and services are delivered.
3. By cash on delivery (payment on delivery of the goods): When choosing to pay the price on delivery (cash on delivery), the Client pays the due amount to the courier who made the delivery.
Art. 24. The deadline for execution of the order starts from the first business day following the date of receipt of the due amount in the account of "ESEF1 Coffee" EOOD, and upon payment of the order by cash on delivery - on the first working day after receiving the order.
Art. 25. The Client chooses independently whether to pay the Supplier the price of the ordered goods before or at the time of delivery.
With regard to orders not placed at retail stores, each coffee order must refer to minimum quantity of 50 capsules and may include any combination of tens of capsules.
Reduction of the prices announced on the site:
Art. 26. (1) In case of reduction in the prices announced on the site, the change is indicated in a way so that it will be clear to the Client, as below the item is indicated the old price, which is scratched and the new price.
(2) When the price of a product is reduced, in addition to the indication of the old and new price of the goods, the site will indicate the conditions under which the prices are reduced and the period during which the goods are offered at reduced prices.
(3) The reduction in the price of the goods does not affect the contracts already concluded, i.e. in respect of goods for which an order has been made by the Client and the same has been confirmed by the Supplier at the email specified by the Client.
VI . DELIVERY
Art. 27. The goods ordered from the online catalogue are delivered by courier to the address specified by the Client at the order.
Art. 28. (1) Shipping costs are not included in the product price. The delivery price for an order is in accordance with the following tariff:
PRICES FOR DELIVERY:
- 8 BGN.
- For orders of more than 150 capsules or a coffee machine or Aeroccino delivery is free of charge.
- Orders made until 12:30h in working days are delivered within the next working day *.
- Orders made after 12:30h in working days are processed on the next working day and are delivered on the day after the next working day *.
- Orders made on Sunday and in days of public holidays are processed on the next working day and are delivered on the day after the next working day *.
(2) The price of delivery is paid at the same time as the payment of the price of the goods ordered by the Client.
Art. 29. With regard to orders not placed at retail stores, each coffee order must refer to minimum quantity of 50 capsules and may include any combination of tens of capsules.
Art. 30. The Supplier has the right to deliver the goods to the specified delivery address to the Client or to a third party, who accepts and confirms the receiving on behalf of the Client and signs the accompanying documents.
Art. 31. If the Client does not provide the conditions for acceptance of the goods, or is not found at the address indicated by him, the Supplier shall be released from his obligation to deliver the ordered goods and the Client shall provide delivery of the goods at his/her own expense.
Art. 32. The deliveries are not made during Sundays and official holidays.
Art. 33. Upon receipt of the goods to the Client, the following documents are also provided: original invoice with VAT included (if such a request is made by the Client when making the order), a receipt, a bill of lading.
Art. 34. (1) The Client must inspect the Goods at the time of delivery and its delivery by the Supplier through a courier and, if the goods do not comply with the order, shall notify the Supplier immediately.
(2) If the Client does not inform the Supplier according to para. 1, the goods are considered to be approved, except for hidden defects. For Clients having the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the provisions and deadlines laid down in the Consumer Protection Act shall apply.
(3) In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract under par. 1, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Supplier.
VII. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 35. The present contract is terminated in the following cases:
- with its execution;
- upon mutual consent of the parties, expressed in writing;
- in case of objective impossibility of one of the parties of the contract to fulfill its obligations under it;
- in other cases, provided by the law.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL, RECLAMATION AND REIMBURSEMENT
А) Withdrawal of delivered goods
Art. 36. A Client being a customer in the notion of the Consumer protection act has the right without owing compensation or contractual penalty and without indicating a specific reason to withdraw from the agreement in 14-day term from receiving the goods. In that term the clint is obliged to keep the goods received considering their quality and safety.
Art. 37. If a client being a customer in the notion of the Consumer protection act withdraw from the delivered goods in the term described above he must inform ESEF1 Coffee EOOD and to return the good with its original labels without any signs of use and without being damaged or changed in any way. The good could be returned by sending it to the correspondence address given in Section 1 from the present General terms. The costs are on behalf of the client.
Art. 38. All goods can be returned except for the sealed goods, which were unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection, as well as in all other hypotheses referred to in Article 57 of the Consumer protection act;
Art. 40. (1) After receiving the returned goods and reviewing them, the Supplier reimburses to the Client, a consumer in the notion of the Consumer protection act, the price paid by him, including the cost of delivery / excluding the cost of return delivery / within 14 days from the date on which the consumer was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. Each Consumer may exercise his right to have his goods replaced by another optional product.
(2) The supplier shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional cost of delivery of the goods when the consumer has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the seller.
Art. 41. (1) In order to execute the right of refusal the consumer shall fill a form (Application 1 from the present general terms) and send it via the internet page of the Supplier or to explicitly manifest in any other way his will to withdraw from the agreement. In those cases the Supplier sends a confirmation for receiving the withdrawal.
(2) The Supplier is obliged to refund the amounts received using the same payment method used by the consumer in the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to use another payment method and provided that this is not related to the cost to the consumer.
B) Order cancellation
Art. 42. (1) In case the Client wishes to cancel an order already made, or to replace an ordered product, he must send an e-mail to the Supplier as soon as possible (no later than 6 hours after the order has been placed) to notify ESEF1 Coffe EOOD. The Client is required to provide the order number for which a correction is requested.
(2) Upon cancellation of the order "ESEF1 Coffey" EOOD undertakes to recover the amount of the Client within 14 days from the date on which it was informed of the decision of the consumer to withdraw from the contract, if it is paid before receiving the order
Art. 43. (1) The customer shall have the right of reclamation for any non-conformity of the goods with the contract.
(2) Upon filing a reclamation claim for the goods, the Client may claim a refund of the amount paid, replacement of the goods with another corresponding to the agreed one, reduction from the price or free of charge adjustments / repairs.
(3) The customer has the right of reclamation only if the defects are not due to his misconduct and if there are no damages to the goods caused by his improper use.
(4) The reclamation claim shall be submitted in writing by e-mail as the Client shall indicate the subject of the claim, his preferred way of satisfying the claim, the amount of the claimed amount respectively, the bank account to which the amount paid should be recovered, and the address and contact telephone number. When filing a reclamation claim, the Client must also attach the documents on which the claim is based: a cash receipt or invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the good or service with the contract; other documents establishing the claim by reason and amount.
(5) The client shall return the goods subject of the reclamation to the following address:
Orbit Ltd. International Forwarding & Moving
16, Prodan Tarakchiev Str. 1540 Sofia, Airport Area, Bulgaria
(6) Within 1 month after filing the reclamation claim and after reviewing the returned goods, the Supplier informs the Client whether he will satisfy his claim, and in the event that the goods are not returned, the Supplier shall have the right to refuse only on this ground.
(7) A consumer in the notion of the Consumer protection act may file a reclamation claim within two years of the delivery of the goods, but not later than two months from the establishment of the non-compliance. For a consumer not under the notion of the Consumer protection act, the deadlines specified in the Obligations and Contracts Act apply.
(8) The transportation costs for the courier to return the goods in case of a reclamation claim shall at the expense of ESEF1 Coffe EOOD. In case the claim is not satisfied, the transportation costs for returning the goods back to the Client are at his own expense.
Art. 44 The content on the site - information, data, resources, services, text, pictures, graphics – is property of "ESEF1 Coffey" EOOD and / or of its partners and suppliers, and is protected by copyright. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, for any purpose and on any media or digital form without the explicit written agreement of ESEF1 Coffee EOOD and / or partners and suppliers. Any unauthorized use of the Content will be treated as a violation of the Copyright and related rights act, Trademarks and geographical indications act and of the other copyright laws. The news on this site are only for your personal information. Any use other than the described above as publishing, any form of commercial use, which is not permitted and may only be retransmitted to third parties in a partial, partial or revised form without the knowledge and approval of ESEF1 Coffey EOOD is forbidden.
X. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO RHE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 45. (1) ESEF1 Coffey EOOD reserves the right to unilaterally change the web site of the e-shop www.nespresso.bg at any time, as well as these General Terms and Conditions for its use by updating this document, updating the date of publication after the change.
(3) The changes in the General Terms and Conditions shall not affect the relations between the Client and ESEF1 Coffey EOOD arising out of contracts validly concluded before the changes of the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 46. The supplier is not responsible in case of force majeure, accidental events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
Art. 47. (1) The Supplier shall not be liable for material or non-material damages resulting from lost benefits or damages caused to the Consumer in the process of using or not using www.nespresso.bg and concluding purchase and sale contracts with the Supplier.
(2) The Supplier is not responsible for the time during which www.nespresso.bg is not accessible due to force majeure.
Art. 48. (1) The Supplier is not responsible if in case of breaking the security measures of the technical equipment occurs loss, dissemination, access to information, limited access to information and other similar consequences.
(2) The Supplier is not responsible in case of conclusion of a purchase contract, granting access to information, loss or change in data all resulting from a false identification of a third party identifying himself as the Client, if from the consequences appear that this is the Client.
Art. 49 The Supplier is not responsible in case the Client is not familiar with the General terms.
Art. 50. The Client understands and accepts that ESEF1 Coffey EOOD is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that impair the use of the services due to the use of computer equipment and the Internet.
Art. 51 ESEF1 Coffey EOOD is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the manufacturer about the characteristics of the goods offered on the site.
Art. 52. The Website may contain links to third party sites. ESEF1 Coffey EOOD is not responsible for the content, rules for protection of personal information and security of such sites. The link to a foreign site does not imply that ESEF1 Coffey EOOD approves the site and the information in it or the products and services to which it relates.
XI. OTHER TERMS
Art. 53. The colors of the goods shown on the site www.nespresso.bg depend on the settings of your monitor.
Art. 54. (1) The Client and the Supplier agree to mutually defend their rights and legitimate interests as well as to keep their trade secrets, which have become available to them, in the course of performance of the Contract and these General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The Client and the Supplier agree for the time and after the expiring of the term of the contract not to make public any written or verbal correspondence between them. For making something public counts the publishing of correspondence in printed or electronic media, internet forums, personal or public sites etc.
Art. 55. In the event of a conflict between these General Terms and terms in a special contract between the Supplier and the Client, the terms of the special contract shall prevail.
Art. 56. A possible invalidity of any of the articles of the General terms does not lead to an invalidity of the whole contract.
Art. 57. The present General terms are in accordance with the Consumers Protection Act, Personal Data Protection Act and the applicable Bulgarian legislation. For the unsettled in this agreement matters concerning its execution and interpretation the laws of The Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 58. The present General terms enter into force on 27.11.2019.